Latest Pigeons :

Original Teddi Pigeons (kabotar) In Lahore







Teddi Pigeons are very Famous Pigeons (kaboter).They are basically breed of Qusoor,Which Was introduced by Mistri Deen Muhammad.He propared this breed by crossing missa and jonsira Pigeons.They have numerous colours. Various Ustads cross them with different races of pigeons to make them beautiful.They have back tail.If they have back wings,they looked very beautiful.They have various types of ring in their eyes that makes their eyes beautiful.I like taddi pigeons very much.I advice my friends to make breed of taddi pigeons because they have potential to fly long time,and after flying long,they come back to home because they are very loyal.I have seen taddi pigeons of many people,but i have never seen taddi pigeons like
ustad Sakh Muhammad Bhatti"s taddi pigeons.
I hope you will like this article.
For any information my contact # 03324743944
Please Share your comments.
Share this article :

Post a Comment